Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bittorrent Review



I'm on my way to my Niece's dance recital in Columbus and I'd figure I'd write a review! Something I haven't done in a while and I got my grooves going with @panicatthedisco. But back to my review... I'm reviewing BitTorrent which is both an app on MOST phones (sorry apple lovers) and can be a program downloaded on your computer as well. It's a torrent program where you can download movies, music, E-books etc... wanna know how much it costs? NADA! it partners up with Kick A** (you know the word) Torrents and they have everything! I only had trouble once when I was trying to download some @MotionlessInWhite music my galaxy Note 5 is full of E-books and music because of this app! Wanna know how to do it? Go to the Google play store on your device (bittorrents.com on pc) and get the app! Then on your browser go to KAT.cr and find what you want and hit the download button, it's THAT easy! For E-books you want an app called Aldiko and after they download you can open them there. I give BitTorrent 5 stars! The best way to get your entertainment fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment