Monday, June 17, 2019

Tarot Journey



Tarot Journey


Image result for tarot

I have taken an interest in Tarot cards. I have asked my mom for a deck for my birthday to practice. There's just something about Divination that catches my interest. Whether it be runes, pendulum readings, Crystal Balls, or The Tarot themselves. I had found my all time favorite deck on Amazon which was a Fairy (Faerie) deck. When I had told my friend, whom I didn't even know practiced Tarot, She told me she had a deck she could give me. Ironically enough it was a fairy deck.

There is a rumor that it's a great omen to get the deck gifted to you so perhaps it's fate. Funny thing is it was new in box! The deck hadn't even been unwrapped from it's plastic and it came with a guide book which I completed reading in two or three days.

The problem with this deck is it is a complex deck to work with. While with my other deck, Witches Tarot, is a yes or no easily readable deck where it's rather easy to decipher the meanings of each card, The Mystic Faerie Tarot deck isn't so easy. The meanings are way more in depth than a yes or no plus to get an accurate reading you need to ask more for guidance more so than the actual "yes/no" questions. 


The deck is however beautiful. The artwork is in a water color style and of course it's Faeries! When I opened the box and went through the cards, I absolutely fell in love to the point where I don't really want a deck for my birthday. The faeries make each card into the form of a story line to make it easier to remember, despite my memory being shit at best.


A friend said it could be a possible career move. I would agree once I learned other forms of divination as well as The decks of cards I currently own. I had bought two more decks on E-bay not knowing they were knock offs like people in a tarot group bashed me for saying "i'm not assuming anything, i'm putting 2 and 2 together" when she was absolutely wrong. Knock-Offs or not the decks are somewhat smaller than a traditional Tarot deck making it easier to shuffle and deal. Hopefully my friend is right and I can with go a job doing this if i can. lord knows i need the money. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment