Thursday, April 14, 2016

Chef Grey Wolf's Food Truck: Week 1

Chef Grey Wolf's Gormet Food Truck




For the next few weeks I have the extreme pleasure to blog this amazing food truck! Local to the Greater Cleveland area they offer gourmet Turkish meals at a very reasonable price. They have been on the local news and in the paper as the go to place for the moody Mondays. I'm fortunate to have them for Tasty Thursdays across from my workplace on Commerce Park Rd. in Beachwood, OH off of Chagrin behind the US Bank building.









Now this is my Week 1. pick a Gyro with an order of fries. The fries are perfectly salted and the gyro is salty goodness. It comes layered on vegetables on a warm pita. The Portion is slightly exaggerated. normally it is $8 for a half order of fries and the Gyro and the patty doesn't come with it that was their little surprise gift to me. honestly $8 for all this is a steal! but i guess you catch more bees with honey than vinegar! I can't wait till next week where i'm going to try their Falafel!

Website 
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment