Thursday, March 24, 2016

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream



So on a website I was connected to the brand Valentia With them I am reviewing the product True Glow Eye Cream which is meant for fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. Now i'm only 27 so i don't REALLY Have to worry about wrinkles but i do have a problem with Puffiness and Dark circles or as they call it "Raccoon eyes" I started using the product 4 days ago and even though i only used it once a day instead of the two they suggested, I already notice a BIG Difference in my eyes! My eyes appear softer and more approachable I don't look like I haven't slept in 20 days Also one that i'm VERY satisfied with is the puffiness has been subsiding. THIS is one GREAT PRODUCT!




Now about the product. It has a strong pleasant aroma and a cream-like texture that you pat over your eyes. I suck at "patting" so I've just been rubbing it but that seems to be okay with me doing that. it's getting the job done.




You can find Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream here: http://www.amazon.com/Valentia-True-Glow-Eye-Cream/dp/B014DH4FTC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment