Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Letter to Santa Claus

All I Want For Christmas Santa

Dear Santa,

This Year, all I want for Christmas is for my family to find the joy in Christmas again. Most of us have lost the Christmas spirit especially my mom. She now dreads the holidays because it's become so stressful. She told me not to get her anything for Christmas and it really hurts her feelings when she buys presents for people and they are never satisfied. This year she spent a ridiculous amount of money on presents for teenagers. she got one a new phone, she got one a new computer and it's just milking the fun right out of the Holiday. I think the total amount I've spent on my son for a number of presents, she spent probably more on one item for the teenagers. I know this year i'm getting a bath robe and that's awesome but I just want to have a happy family holiday season this year. I want to spend time watching Christmas movies or cooking in the kitchen with my mom and sister. I'm making Tiramisu this year because it's my favorite dessert! Now i don't have any money to buy a present for my parents because I have a newly set up budget. I also wish I could spend the holidays with my best friend in the whole world! I miss and love her so much! I wish one of us drove a car, i'd see her all the time then i bet! Well Santa, If you could help my family and friends have a great Christmas not only this year but every year there after I would greatly appreciate it!.


with all my love,
Selena

No comments:

Post a Comment