Thursday, September 6, 2018

A Cheat To A Change

A Cheat To A Change


Labor Day weekend came around, as it does every year. I tried my best to be a good Vegan but then I ordered Chipotle for my father, brother, and I. I figured i'd have 1 cheat day so I went all out on my burrito. Sour cream, cheese, chicken, queso, none of it vegan and that was on my burrito and lots of it! Once that burrito touched my lips I was cursed with the craving for meat.

The next day I figured, we're going to a party and there's probably going to be mainly meat there so I will start up my diet again tomorrow, the next day it was the same thing, i'll start it up again tomorrow. Before I knew it my diet was just out of the fucking window, What, i'm only human.

Ironically enough though, as soon as I kick my diet to the curb my mother tells me everyone in the family is forced into the Induction Phase of The Atkins Diet. Pretty much it's going back vegan. Ain't that a bitch? I suppose it'll be good for me though.

Another unfortunate change was I am now drinking again. Just beer after beer. I'm staying clear of harder beverages on account of being so drunk once I passed out on the bathroom floor while getting ready to take a shower. I had a bottle of wine followed by a spheric bottle of Captain Morgan during that day. Woke up the following morning to nothing but guilt and a killer hangover. That day I vowed to no more hard drinks. As for my diet, i'll survive i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment