Thursday, October 4, 2018

Cooking Frenzy

Cooking Frenzy




Lately i've been really in the mood to cook. It's weird because I used to not like cooking at all! Really had zero interest in it. That seems to have changed.  I'd have to say it's a good thing though because it's a rather good feeling when people actually like your cooking. The problem is, I don't know whether or not my family actually likes my cooking or they're lying to make me feel better.

The first thing I made was a roasted red pepper, broccoli, and feta cheese quiche. I thought honestly it was really good. I did it to the recipe and didn't go out and change things up. I don't trust myself doing that haha! The nice thing is except from a little advice from my sister that I needed, I did all the prepping by myself. I was pleased with the outcome anyway which is really what matters.

A few days later, I was craving French Toast so I looked up the recipe to see how difficult it might be to cook. It was an easy-peazy recipe. All it called for was Eggs, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and of course the Bread. so I made half a loaf for dinner and that was delicious too. Also did that on my own.

This weekend I will be the head lady of the house. My mother, sister, and nephew are all going to Port Clinton for a mini vacation. It will just be my dad, brother, son, and I at home. My brother is a vegetarian but my father and I love meat. I decided that i'm going to cook us some Herb Crusted Stuffed Chicken for dinner. Its difficulty is a little more of a challenge but I think i'm ready. all it is is following directions and using your instinct anyway right?

I hope it comes out as good as my other meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment