Wednesday, February 22, 2017

College Obstacles

College Obstacles


So turns out there's a few more bumps in the road to prepare for college. I have to take Placement Tests to see where I fit in for the Prerequisites. If I go through the Access Office which helps people with Physical, Mental, and Learning Disabilities, it will be an Academic Test. I Still have the appointment with the Access Office on Monday February, 27th So Since the testing area is open for Walk-Ins on Mondays at 3:00 pm. I will be taking the test(s) after my appointment. I also found out that Tri-C has a U-Pass for public transportation riders. It'll pay all bus fares as long as you are enrolled in classes. I'm going to look into that seeing as I already pay $11 a week in bus fare for work which would be $12.50 for a weekly bus pass and the pass can be used for extra-curricular activities outside of school such as work or other daily traveling rituals. I still need to stop by the Financial Aid Office as well to turn in my 2015 Tax Return forms. I need to purchase school supplies which I have set up a spreadsheet for on Microsoft Excel. I need to enroll in my classes so I can purchase the required text-books needed for the classes. I won't need much since I'm only taking maybe two classes a semester. I have to visit the Administration Office to transfer my information for the Summer semester instead of the Spring semester  I'm completely obsessing and stressing out over things I need to get done even though classes don't begin until May. I just want to get it all taken care of so I have zero reason to stress once my classes do start.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment