Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Friday

Happy Friday



As usual I'm happy today. It's Finally the end of the week and I have stuff I want to do this weekend. My mom isn't in town right now so things have been relatively peaceful. My dad's been enjoying cooking, I have been in charge of my son's discipline, and my sister and I seem to be getting along better for now.

This weekend my goal is to get all the laundry washed, folded, and put upstairs into their owners rooms. My mom isn't home for the next week so I decided to take over that role of keeping up on the laundry. I got a majority of it washed I just need to get it all folded and put on the second floor.

Today and tomorrow will be cool. There's a flea market at the church across the street and i'm going to scavenge their movies, books, and clothing items. I took out 20 dollars specifically for the rummage sale so that should be fun not sure if i'm going today or tomorrow yet but at least i'll have the cash on hand.

Another good thing about this weekend is I can spend some time with my son. The week days I don't get to really take him to the playground because I am usually very tired and never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything he wants to do. Perhaps I'll take him on a Mommy/Son date this weekend just to get out of the house with my little boy. Maybe a trip to Dewey's Pizza or Wendy's or perhaps a movie or many trips to the playground.

I will also have the time to get some heavy reading done. I'm on a very good book and awaiting some from an online retailer called ThriftBooks Where they have used and new books for pretty damn cheap! As you're most likely well aware, i'm a bookworm and addicted to purchasing books for my collection damn near overflowing the bookcase in my room. Reading is a great pleasure of mine and i'm currently reading a Heather Graham novel titled Wicked Deeds which is the 23rd installment of the Krewe of Hunters series. I started late within' the series and I find it very captivating and I hope to get through the earlier of the series as well.

Last but not least, sleep. How I love being able to sleep in on the weekends I usually wake up at 7:00am but on the weekends I get about a 2 extra hours worth of snoozing. It's really nice but I think anyone who's anyone would say that's their favorite weekend activity, right?

So I will pretty much have my weekend booked! Good thing I have a 3-day weekend I wonder how it will all play out or if i'll get everything I want to do this weekend done.

No comments:

Post a Comment