Thursday, October 12, 2017

Never Enough Sleep

Never Enough Sleep



I started to realize about a few weeks to a month ago I can never get enough sleep. On the weekends I'll wake up at noon and be ready to sleep a couple hours earlier. On the weekday I used to wake up at 6:30 and now I pushed it to 7:15 which I always end up sleeping to the absolute last second in order to rush to gt ready for work and get out the door. By the time I get home at around 3pm i'm ready to go back to sleep. It doesn't make sense since I don't really do hard labor. I sit at a desk most of the day.

There are two things i'm thinking this could be. Sleep Apnea or Anemia. I had a blood test done Friday so i'm just waiting for the results. I also have a sleep Dr. appointment later this month. Occasionally when I wake up I get the most excruciating headaches that make me feel like crying and going back to sleep so it will go away. Not to mention that my leg pains are returning and i'm starting to feel short of breath and have hurting feet where it and my achy legs make it hard to walk.

I can only hope for the lesser of two evils and the better outcome at this point. I try not to be so pessimistic these days but when you seem to have medical problems popping up like weeds it's hard to think the cup half full. All I can hope is that if i end up in the hospital, i'll be out and feeling better before Halloween so I can still take my son trick-or-treating. This royally sucks at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment