Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Rapid Weight Loss

Rapid Weight Loss



My starting weight a couple months ago was at 291 lbs. A Month later it was 277 lbs. Now it's 264.4 lbs. I finally got a fitbit and it's been amazing! It's actually the best arm & a leg i've spent on an electronic device. Below is a summary of what it monitors. Calories burned, total steps for that day, stair cases climbed, miles of walking for the day, and active time. It does tons of other neat things too.


I have been losing all this weight primarily by walking. Sunday I had walked 19,544 steps which is 8.3 miles, Monday I walked 11k steps which was 4.3 miles and yesterday's stats are in the picture above. I've also been drinking way more water than i used to and i've successfully been vegan for over a month which gets easier for me every day. I also take One A Day Woman's to supplement my required nutrients so that's all helping a great deal.

You'd think losing weight so fast would be awesome, and to a certain degree it is. The problem though is losing weight so fast, you also lose muscle mass. I can actually feel myself losing it. My arms feel weird and I feel weak often. The cure to that is strength training. Weight lifting and such. I don't have anything for that so I guess i'll have to get a gym membership just to use their weights.

Another con about rapid weight loss is the loose flabby skin you get from it. That can be solved with toning exercises. I googled yesterday what a burpee was, not that i'd physically be able to do one for a while anyway. I have Shaun T dvds so i should really do those more if even only for 15 minutes a day. Sorry, I'm thinking out loud. 

My goal weight is between 165 lbs -145 lbs. I haven't weighed that little since I was 18 and on ADHD Medication. I believe it was Adderall and it suppressed my appetite. I'm hoping to get there by around this time next year. fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment