Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pursuit of Happiness Pt. 2

Pursuit of Happiness Pt. 2




My last post was to tell you why I may be single as well as a perspective prospect. That all sucks and all but as of August 15th, I've been seeing someone. "Colby" was a bust. We never went on a date and he stopped texting me. It wasn't too bad because had we actually gone somewhere in turns of relationship I wouldn't have met this guy.

My whole family had gone out of town and it was just me lonely and isolated from social activity. Normally i'm ok with the solitude but this day it was really bugging me. I was chatting with guys on an app called Badoo where this adorable Indian man caught my eye. His picture was older than I thought but he was sweet, kind and funny. Three qualities that I look for in a man. I have a weakness for Middle Eastern men as well for some reason.

I was at work chatting with him through texts when he asked me out on a date for the evening. I figured no one home, not much to do so why the hell not. The whole day we chatted and got to know one another a little better until the evening when he showed up at my door. and we went out. He was extremely sweet and made me feel really special.

We went to a smoothie place because it is my favorite nearby joint, went to see a movie which he let me pick out which ended up being Christopher Robin. We cuddled while we watched the movie and both really liked it. We got hungry so we went to Burger King and I ordered a veggie burger which I didn't know came with Mayo. I had to wipe it off with a napkin before eating it. He ordered the same thing and later told me it was his first time eating one. I gave him the tour of the house and we grabbed a beer and went up to my bedroom. Rilow, the family dog really liked him

I did see him the following day. He came over and we hung out at the house with beer and a movie. even gave me a massage! He and I took some pictures and... but we have since become damn near inseparable. If we aren't together we are texting all day.

I have hope for this one and we both want to persue things further with one another. despite all our cutie emoji texts we are taking things slow. It does feel right though.

No comments:

Post a Comment