Friday, December 21, 2018

Getting Back In The Habit

Getting Back In The Habit


Image result for fitness

I have been slacking terribly at my fitness routine and keeping healthy. It's been months since i've properly exercised aside from occasional walks while on break at work. I have to find the motivation to get my lazy ass on the bike or use my videos that actually kick my ass. They've been collecting cobwebs in my bedroom.

I guess it can be a New Year's resolution but shitty part is who makes one and keeps to it? I've gained all but 3 lbs back of the weight I lost. It's rather depressing. Maybe I'll watch workout videos and force myself to get up and move. Even if it's for 30 minutes a day and work up to like an hour of exercise. What would be really nice is if I could get addicted to working out. I had previously for a short time but turned out to be a manic episode. Very short-lived. 😒

What are your suggestions for a 274 pound woman to get back in shape? I already know portion control (which I have been trying more) and eating healthy. What else? Exercise is a given but what should I begin with? Would meditating and Yoga help? S.O.S What kind of food should I eat more often that might help burn fat? I have a Fitbit but it doesn't motivate me much which is a complete bummer.

I guess it's all about determination and baby steps. Soon I'll have plenty of time on my hands so I can start getting into a routine. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment