Friday, December 21, 2018

Holiday Hopes

Holiday Hopes


Image result for holidays

With the Winter holidays coming up I'm anxious to say the least. Thanksgiving was horrible and I stayed in my room because I can't stand the family who came over. Hopefully Christmas and New Years go much better.

I really hope my son likes his Christmas gifts. I got him 4 things from his list. I even got him a Back To The Future III hoodie because that's his all-time favorite movie. Luckily that one should arrive on Christmas Eve just in time to be wrapped and put under the tree.

I was nice and bought my mom and aunt presents this year. My Aunt is a dog lover and had heard about A Dog's Purpose so I bought her the box set of the two novels in the series. I'm anxious to see if she likes them. For my mom, I bought her a pair of pajamas that feel cozy.

I'm looking forward for the year to be over honestly. It hasn't really been my day, week, month, or even my year for the matter. I lost weight, gained it back, got laid off, got emotionally hurt, got into fights with my family. I pray God takes the wheel this coming year and starting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment