Thursday, December 6, 2018

Getting Closer

Getting Closer


Image result for time

As I mentioned in my last post, i'm getting laid off from work. At first reality sunk in "how will I pay my bills?" but now that I think about it, It will be nice. To keep from becoming completely depressed i'm considering this lay off as a vacation of sorts. I no longer have to wake up at 7:00 A.M which will be nice. I'll be able to see my son off to school every morning and go back to bed after for a while if I so choose. I won't have to change out of my jammies and go out into the bitter cold weather. although I still wonder how i'll be able to pay my bills; i'm putting my faith in God that it'll all fall into place and he/she will have my back.

Another thing effected by time for me is that my job is for an organization that provides services to disabled and elderly. I'm not old which is a given but I do have my mental illnesses such as Bi-Polar type 2, depression, Generalized Anxiety and ADHD which does make it hard for me to even pass interviews for jobs. I did my intake for services yesterday Dec. 5th and my boss said as soon as I get a couple sheets of paper to my psychiatrist, she'll expedite my case to start immediately in what they call eligibility. This will be to help me find another job. They say I should be easily place-able so I have faith that it's true.

I really don't have anymore worries about not having a job. Things will fall into place as they should. They also gave me a plan B job offer which makes between $9.75 - $10.50 per hour but is full time and includes benefits. the only problem with that job is that it's in the evenings from 3:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M which is a bit of a bummer. It's really the only reason why i'm not sure if I just accept the job offer. What would you do? At any rate, I am applying for other positions I find online so wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment