Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Realistic Dream: A Life of Reincarnation

A Realistic Dream: A Life of Reincarnation






Do you believe that we've lived multiple lives throughout history? I always wondered but then I had met a man and as the relationship grew I kept having flashbacks and visions. I somehow remember a romantic outing behind a waterfall. I remember seeing that man before, he was a blacksmith welding away in the village under a mud and twig gazebo like shed. I remember the smell of a wood burning fire and a hint of sweat and hot iron as he struck a sword with a hammer and wiped his brow. I Remember going into the village to do somebody's bidding, maybe it was for a princess or a queen. My hair was long dark brown locks covered by a bonnet and I was so very beautiful in my dark teal and white maiden's dress. I remember feeling like I was as rich as royalty from having the secret love from that man and being completely satisfied with my life. This man I had met and I shared stories we both believed reincarnation was possible. He told me his story and even mentioned a love affair behind a waterfall. I have a hard time remembering anything from my current life. Is it because I remember so much from a previous one? I don't remember how I died or what my children's names were and now a days it's hard to retain any new information processed through my brain.

Some believers look at me and say I have an uncanny resemblance to the Countess Elizabeth Bathory. When I watch any documentaries about her I get this close feeling. Not to say i'm proud to possibly be a reincarnation of a serial killer but who doesn't want their fifteen minutes of fame? I've had outlandish fantasies that would seem like something coming from the mind of the great late countess. Also when I watched bloody movies i'd always get thirsty, It was very odd. There was even a time where I was intimate with my then husband and something seemed to had taken over my body, I was aware of everything happening but I had no control over what I had said or what I had did. It was a very scary moment in my life that I feared I would not control myself again. There was no diagnosis of split personality disorder and never was in the future. Tell me, do YOU see the resemblance?

Elizabeth Bathory
Me


Do you ever meet someone and it feels like you knew them from somewhere when you know you've never seen them before in your life? I've had a few instances like that as well. It's like instant best friends catching up on long lost time... centuries of time it could very well be! I met one man, his name was Michael and we clicked from the get-go and admitted "it's like I've known you forever"... I remembered being close with him in that life I depicted above. I actually think we were cousins. We were extremely close. After a while (in this life) we fell apart and carried on with our own lives. It also turned out that my now ex husband Trevor and I were also acquainted, He killed my lover in the life I depicted and was the head of the Ottoman Empire (or so we were told by a see-er) He acted innocent and won my affections in the past life, Which ultimately scared the man away in this life when he found out who my ex husband was.


Reincarnation could be either a blessing or a curse, for some... BOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment