Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fragrant Jewels "Caribbean Breeze" Bath Bomb Review

Fragrant Jewels "Caribbean Breeze" Bath Bomb Review


I purchased a Bath Bomb from Fragrant Jewels I have been seeing their boosted posts all over Facebook and was wondering what all the hype was about. I ordered the Caribbean Breeze Bath Bomb and it arrived within 2 weeks of my initial order. I unpacked it and took a sniff and instantly the scent blasted through my nose. It took me away to a magical beach surrounded by beautiful and amazing smelling flowers. It took me a minute to snap back into the reality that I was standing in my kitchen. I was then very excited to get to the bathroom and use this magically scented bath bomb. I unwrapped it and tossed it into the tub as it filled up with water.

It made a carbonated fizzy sound as it began fading away into the water of the filling tub. It took about 5-7 minutes before it dissolved completely and released it's clear capsule. Within' the Capsule was my prize ring.
I got on my phone and went to their site to appraise the ring which came with a code in the capsule hidden inside the bath bomb. My ring was worth $10.00
perhaps you will find a higher worth item in a more expensive item. They also sell candles, beads, scrubs, and wax tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment