Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tis The Season For Tattoos

Tis The Season for Tattoos



Tax return is coming up which for any hard working person is a time to rejoice. I decided this tax return I may get one or two new tattoos. I always put thought into my ink. I have two and though I admit one was better thought out than the other, I love them both equally. I alway found tattoos as art and a way of story telling. Showing people who you really are through self-expression. Of course I draw the line at necks. I'm not a big fan of facial tattoos or spur of the moment, pick a picture off the wall tattoos. They're going to be on you forever, they should have sentimental purposes. I'm getting carried away here, I'd like to show you my near future plans.


I love my son more than anything in the world. So the first and most important piece will be this one. There will be a change to this though. Instead of the pink heart I'm going to change it into a bigger emerald heart pendant. This is because my son was born in May which makes the emerald his birth stone. This one will be placed on my right forearm since I have plans for sleeves. The right will be all of my blessings throughout my life. The left will be all my demons. My son will always be my little Angel though.


This is the second tattoo I'm planning to get. It'll probably be the more expensive of the two since it's full color and extremely detailed, therefore not a guaranteed purchase. There will be adjustments to this piece as well. I want the moon to look mean and angry. The meaning behind this one is that I have Bi-polar disorder which causes me to be like night and day. I can be the nicest most sweetest person on the planet. Or, I can be the cruelest bitch to walk the face of the earth when my meds wear off. Hence the angry moon. I suppose you can say my light and dark sides are at war.

No comments:

Post a Comment