Wednesday, May 10, 2017

An Update On Me

An Update On Me



So a little update on what's going on with me... I decided to start school in the fall. I feel highly disappointed in myself for constantly pushing it back but I don't feel well enough to go. My leg problems are getting worse and it's even in my arms now. How will I get to classes with all these problems I have? Or carry books around? I can't walk normally and struggle daily. I had an EMG done but it came back normal and now I have to see a neurologist to brainstorm on why I'm having these problems. I've noticed that even folding my laundry is a struggle because now my arms are acting up like my legs do. They are getting achy quick. I feel like it's a constant battle with myself. My mental health is moreso stable and that is about the only good news I have. I was put on an anti-depressant called Trillinex which was giving me a crazy driven and restless feeling at night. That is, before I started taking the medication at night which now gives me a slight driven feeling throughout the day. My hygiene is back on track where now I'm taking a shower every couple of days or more depending on my mood, which I suppose is more great news to be shared with those who understand the effects of having Depression along with other Mental Illnesses. I'm getting better at work as well. I don't seem to be struggling as much as I was last month or so and I'm finding it easier to get the tasks done in a timely manner. Another big thing is that on Monday May 1st was the last time I consumed an alcoholic beverage. I had 1 beer that day and haven't popped open a can of beer since. That, I feel, deserves a pat on the back. The last thing for my update is I decided to go Vegan to help me lose a little weight seeing as exercising is a difficult action to perform these days. The only problem with being Vegan is that I get extremely pale in the face and my lips get discolored. I went to my bank last Friday to deposit my check and withdraw some of my funds and the teller had commented on how pale and uncomfortable I appeared and that maybe I should go to the Emergency Room. I was slightly embarrassed even though she was right. I was uncomfortable due to my leg pains and upon a picture I snapped when I got to the bus stop, I was extremely pale in the face. You could've mistaken me for a ghost minus the lack of transparency. I really hope I start getting some answers and solutions soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment