Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Doggy Salon

Doggy Salon




On Sunday I took my fur-baby Pessa to the groomers at PetSmart in South Euclid, Ohio. I was going to make her an appointment a long time ago while she was still just a pup but she didn't have her vaccinations then so I couldn't. I went online to their site and priced it out. Online it said $54 to have it done within' a 3 day notice. So I scheduled it and picked Tatiana from the list of groomers available.



I took Pessa to the salon and I was greeted warmly and with professional etiquette. There was a draw-erase welcome board where they put the names of all the dogs they were servicing that day which I thought was a very nice touch. They were overall very kind and absolutely loved my baby girl.


Pessa was a scruffy mess. Full of mattes and messy looking. While at the store, they told me their game plan and advised me that de-matting would cost an extra $14 per hour. They decided they were going to shave her body and leave some hair on her face and keep her fluffy little tail. To be honest I like her a little hairier but the overall look was adorable. They called me throughout the service to update on how she was doing. It turned out she had fleas so for $27 extra she would get a flea and tick shampooing and a treatment that will keep her flea free for 30 days. I ended up paying exactly $100 for this but she looked absolutely adorable. They even attached two little hair bows on her ears.


I was very pleased with how Tatiana did and was very happy with how Pessa looked in the end. I think I found my permanent groomer, how about you? I personally thought it was an amazing job. Thank you PetSmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment