Sunday, September 3, 2017

Burned Out

Burned Out


Today I woke up at around 10 A.M. I was feeling like a zombie because my P.M. meds knocked me the fuck out last night and put me into a dead man's sleep. I made six cups of coffee, then another six to start my morning. I ended up getting a lot done today and am left feeling burned out. If you're not sure what I mean, the definition i'm referring to is a state of physical or mental collapse due to overwork or stress. I'm not really stressed and the collapse wouldn't be of a mental nature.

Today I did the following. Washed laundry, cleaned 2 bathrooms, made my bed, cleaned up he kitchen and did the dishes, straightened out the living room,  got all the laundry washed and folded  my clean laundry and the towels, emptied the trash can, wrote a blog entry I even sewed the seam of two pairs of leggings that had holes in the crotch of them.

I am buzzed off coffee yet exhausted at the same time. I tried to lay down but the coffee wouldn't let me settle down. I watched two movies today and read a chapter of my book. After this entry I may take a shower to make myself feel better and put my clean clothes away. I wish I knew why it is that I get crazy productive on the weekends. My mother, sister, nephew, and son aren't here maybe i'm a little happier, at least I know I am when my mom and sister are out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment