Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Dance

Happy Dance



Do you ever get extremely excited for something to come in the mail? I think we all do. I ordered foundation and it'll be in the mail today. THANK HEAVENS! I have an OCD trait where I have to know where my packages are at all times. When there's no tracking number I get completely anxious about where the package might be at any given moment.

As a shopaholic, I'm always getting packages. Unfortunately on eBay, sometimes there are no tracking numbers if it's shipping from outside the USA. This drives me absolutely mad. That's the main reason why I hesitate about using the Wish app. Not to mention their clothing is not by US standards and never fits. Other things I have bought from them which are not of a fabric nature have been completely fine.


I am absolutely addicted to Online Shopping. some people get bundles packages full of goodies, other people just buy here and there from online retailers. I on the other hand, am always looking for items to buy. Not that I really need them but i'm not gonna lie. I'm a bit of an impulsive spender. It gets really bad when I'm manic from a coffee buzz. I try to relieve my shopping urges by allowing myself four dollars every week to go to the library and scout their good books and movies. How can you pass a deal like that up though? Two books for a dollar, 50 cents per DVD. It's honestly a steal!



Sometimes the budget spending works and other times it fails miserably. I have overdrawn one of my credit cards by $59.00 which I just paid a little towards today. not much, only six dollars but got to start somewhere right? If I can keep from spending on useless items I'll have all my cards paid off by March of next year. Not too bad I suppose, I've spent a lot of money and my tax return are going towards my outstanding amounts which is Dell and my braces payments. or maybe just to my other cards so I can just get those out of the way. We'll see when the time comes.

I'm getting off topic here, forgive my wandering and racing thoughts. I just find packages fun though. who doesn't like getting a box in the mail to feel giddy over their contents? I'm not much for crate bundles or things like Ipsy even though loving makeup as much as I do, I should probably subscribe for their awesome makeup samples. I probably will in the future perhaps regrettably. For now i'll stick to eBay, Montgomery Ward, and Amazon.



Hell, I just bought a couple things on Montgomery Ward which is one of those catalog retail sellers. They offer a credit card specifically for their site. That's pretty much the only card I haven't maxed out. I had to buy new bed-sheets on account of my mom getting paint on mine as well as my son getting nail polish on them. I also bought a 48 count K-cup pack for my Keurig since I'm running low.



My most exciting arrival was probably my Keurig. I used it once as soon as I got everything figured out on it and then took it straight upstairs to my bedroom which I use on the daily. It was my most practical purchase I might admit for I use it constantly every day. I was also excited to receive constant packages containing the Stargate SG-1 series. It came from various sources (eBay and Amazon) but I had gotten the full series plus their spin-offs Atlantis and Universe. This was unfortunately before I found out they had the complete collection on Hulu, OOPS!



I've ordered various things online over the years. Movies, books, makeup, nail polish, toys for my son, my Keurig, clothing items, bed sets, you name it I've probably bought it at some point. I suppose I could almost be categorized as a beginner hoarder. The only thing different about me and a master hoarder is that it hasn't engulfed my bedroom. It's all neatly organized. Sure my bookcase is practically full to the brim with books piled on two rows per shelf but it doesn't look disorganized and just laid out wherever. Who knows what other packages there will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment