Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I Quit

I Quit




For a few years I've been smoking an e-cigarette or I suppose you would call it vaping. I did the math to see how much money I would save if I just quit the habit. It turned out I would save $86.32 a month which is a good amount of money. I could use that money to help pay off my credit accounts. With that discovery, I knew it was time to quit soon. I waited until I was out of current cartridges to quit.

I quit Friday afternoon. Which is when my last cartridge ran out.  During the first couple of days everything was fine. A little impulsive craze here, a slight craving there, but nothing I couldn't take my mind off of. Now, it's going crazy. I'm getting extremely irritable which makes me crabby and kind of mean. Yesterday I complained that no one bought me non-dairy creamer when they had gone out shopping and got everything else. Today it terrible. My hands feel weird because i'm not holding my e-cigarette and I feel like i'm dying with cravings. I'm at work so I have no real way to keep my mind off of it.

I know i'm strong and that I will get through this but nicotine withdrawals suck big time. I kind of knew it was going to be bad but it's the healthier thing to do. I was able to quit real cigarettes and switch to this vape pen so hopefully I can kick the Vape pen habit also. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment