Friday, September 8, 2017

Money Goes POOF!


Money Goes POOF!



I am trying so hard to save every penny I have to pay off my credit cards. I worked on my budget today and calculated how much I could pay to credit cards if I quit buying e-cigarette cartridges. I'd save $86.32 a month to be exact. That is enough motivation in itself to quit and use that money to pay off my credit accounts. So far I have Dell, Montgomery Wards, Capital One, and a Chase card all that need to be paid off. I'm even going to Lifetime Fitness today to cancel my membership that's already on hold just to save $11.10 a month. As my dad says, "Easy come easy go" At least i'm now trying to put my priorities straight and get this stuff paid off finally.

With the extra money from quitting my e-cigarette I'd have Capital One paid off in October, Chase paid off in December, and Montgomery Ward paid off in February, which is cutting two months worth of payment each. Then I will focus on getting Dell paid off. I'm also using my tax return to go toward my Braces payments as well as my Dell account. My consensus is that if I can pay over $100 a week on Dell I should get it paid off in a timely fashion as well, but only with my other credit cards paid off. which, with my shopaholic tendencies, is going to be a very difficult thing to do. I already have to use a payment to buy a new makeup foundation.

Money easily disappears doesn't it? I'm sure we all have our own financial responsibilities. I just tend to get myself in a pickle from time to time. The weird thing is, how I always seem to get myself back out of it. I don't know how I manage but it always happens. My brain is very complex sometimes. I just wish I didn't have an addiction to shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment