Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Free The Breasts



So did you know a cheap bra at Wal*Mart can cost $15.00? They really only last a couple weeks On average they cost $40.00 and last maybe a couple months. That's a burden for a big chested girl to go without a bra. I'm DD and I only own 2 bras at this present time because the cheap ones suck and the expensive ones I can't afford. The Bra Industry is a multi-million dollar industry and you know what? They can do that because of a women's need for bras they can make us pay absurd amount of money for one lousy bra. But these days more and more women are "Freeing" their breasts so to speak. They no longer wear bras. It's summer you can't see me or other big chested women doing that thanks to perspiration from skin touching areas. But alas many fortunate women, or the "Small Chested" women can get away with it. Almost makes me jealous! Heh, and men say we have NO worries in the world, only if they knew right?

No comments:

Post a Comment