Tuesday, July 5, 2016

UmbrellaLaborotory: Victorian Steampunk Sugar Skull necklace Zombie Day of the dead pendant




I found this curator on Etsy (OldJunkyardBoutique). This item is so beautiful and the detail is amazing! it's about 2" tall and 1.5" wide It is very sturdy in your hand and the chain is as well. It's connected at the top of the cross making it a pull over chain. I have gotten quite a few compliments on this piece and my mother, even though she's not exactly keen to darker styled anything, called this necklace "Exquisite" I wear this necklace every day! It's almost my mascot haha! working with this company (UmbrellaLaborotory) Was a delight! they are very friendly and love constructive criticism as well as feed off positive feedback. I really have nothing negative to say about this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment