Tuesday, July 12, 2016

HeyFox Clothing: Purple Mermaid Leggings



I had bought 2 pairs of leggings from HeyFox Clothing I first saw the shop on Facebook and was excited when I saw they sold sizes up to 4XL, so I took a look around. Mermaid leggings are so hard to find in plus size, They're either non-existent or too expensive. I paid $13.99 for these when I ordered them. They are very comfortable and stretchy, These pair too looked too small when I laid them out but they fit like a glove and accent my best feature, my thick thighs! The leggings are very well colored and shiny which definitely gets a lot of attention. I will be buying more leggings from this online store in the future! The only problem was that the leggings take forever to arrive!




Buy them here: Mermaid Purple Leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment