Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You're so Gay & THat's OKAY!

You're so gay, and that's okay!

Why is there so much hate towards the LGBT community? Honestly, I've never met a group of people with bigger hearts THAN The LGBT Community. I've been around the LGBT community since first grade. I had a feeling my best childhood friend Vishal was going to be gay, and you know what? That was completely A O.K! I am straight... well maybe bi-curious I have been with a couple females but I was young and taken advantage of and didn't really know what I was doing. In my adult life I've had a crush on a few of my female friends to the point one of them is known as my "Straight Lizzie Lover" and another is my soul sister whom I actually asked out once and she turned me down but we've remained close friends. There's also been another girl who had a crush on me and only agreed to a 3 sum with me and my ex to get to me. he wasn't so happy when he found that out haha! she and I are still friends even though that encounter never came to pass. Also there is nothing I wouldn't do to Halle Berry or Salma Hayek either! I work with a gay man and he makes every day at work entertaining somehow with what he wears to work or things he says. he really has no filter. I can't forget my brother from another mother! Things he says are straight up out there. We once had a conversation about Butt Babies on our way to a spur of the moment trip to Cedar Point. All in all you're missing out on amazing people if all you do is show hate towards these big hearted and fun loving group of people! All they want in life is to have fun and live their lives to the fullest and I'd rather be around them than a straight person any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment