Thursday, March 30, 2017

Set The Record Straight

Set The Record Straight



Now my parents (particularly my mom) got on my case yesterday regarding some things. They always were big about what people think about them. They always cared what people think and how their reputations go down. Now me on the other hand (pardon my oncoming french) I just don't give a fuck. Now my mom said that my former foster brothers talk trash about me online and honestly I have them blocked on social media and I couldn't care less what they say or think about me unless they're doing it around my 4 year old son. Like I had put out on a social media status message them trash talking me in any form, for me is like a bag of garbage calling a beautiful flower ugly. It has no value to it. so what? Every other life form finds that flower magnificent and that garbage is left alone with a ridiculous unvalidated opinion. The flower is egged on and reassured by so many other beings that the trash's opinion is pretty much pointless. That's pretty much where I'm at. I'm the flower in this case. I have many friends and coworkers who think I'm awesome and believe I'm an awesome and funny person. They see me as a good friend and a good mother who is trying hard. They see me as a hard worker so... so who cares what these few what, 14 to 16 year olds say? My parents think I talk trash about them and thanks to this mole who's been telling them all my business by reading my blog and reporting all it's contents. My blog is on the internet and i'd suggest you'd (to the mole in particular) educate yourself. There's something called Freedom of Speech. It's in the constitution under the First Amendment. you should google it. Here let me spell it out for you. It's kind of like how Snoop Dog made that Music Video shooting that clown representing Donald Trump. Trump can't take legal action because Snoop was expressing Freedom Of Speech even though Donald Trump took offense to what was portrayed. Now not everyone is going to like what is said about them, that's just life but I don't make up fan-fiction I write the truth about what is going on in my life. If you can't handle it don't read my blog. Don't go running to my parents like a 9 year old just to secure a $20 dollar "borrowing" amount every couple weeks. I don't go putting all your family's business on my blog do I? I don't go putting all my parents other business out there only when it affects me or my life or my successions. I'm a blogger, and guess what bloggers do with a personal blog? blog about their lives! Thank you and have a miserable life! I believe in karma if i'm doing such a horrible thing to my parents karma will find me and it will sure as hell find you sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment