Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Long Road Ahead

The Long Road Ahead



Today my mom is going to help me fill out my 2016/2017 FAFSA for College Financial Aid. I haven't figured it out myself because I haven't completely learned to read Tax Reports. OOPS! Well that part will be pretty simple because I just need a few income numbers for 2015. I have to remember my ID and password as well which i'll figure out after completing this blog entry.

Another thing I still need to do is to call the IRS about my 2015 IRS Tax Transcript. I really have no idea what that even is, but I need that too. So I suppose i'll take care of that Monday morning since I don't have work. I'm at a crunch line now since classes begin in May.

I also scheduled a Campus Tour for April 3rd at 5:00 PM It's my Nephew's birthday but I figured him and his mom will kinda just be doing their own thing that day anyway and it's not like he cares for me very much to begin with. I'm excited about the tour I've only seen the lobby and the hallway going to the Learning Center where I will probably be spending a lot of me time at tutoring and taking exams. I saw they had a cute little cafe area with vending machines and I thought it'd be a nice place to study and drink coffee. I now also know where the access office is if I ever need their assistance and to get my accommodation letters for classes.

Last thing I have to do is my Prep-Test so I can go in and take the Placement Test(s) which I will have to do at the Library since we do not have a working printer at home thanks to no ink or my son (not sure which). I have to get my financial aid in order to I can enroll in class and buy my school supplies and required text books, I have so much to do in so little time I can't help but feel anxious and a little overwhelmed but at least i'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment