Sunday, June 4, 2017

Emotional Support

Emotional Support




I've had a hard life and deal with many hardships at home. I turned to an emotional support animal to help me cope. She is a silly little girl and very wild and free spirited but she does take care of me when needed. For instance, I was red in the face, sweating, and exhausted in the living room right after cleaning my and my son's bedroom. She came over to me and gave me tons of kisses all over concerned that I wasn't feeling up to par. It definitely encouraged me to write this segment. I have written two thus far about her. My experience when I had first gotten her and how she's a little pain in the ass. She is my go-to whenever i'm down and though she does drive me up the wall she's also very sweet, loving, and amusing to watch. She loves attention and the picture I added proves it. There have been many other times I've felt down and she's been there to hop on my lap and support me or just lay down next to me while i sat on the couch for me to just feel her soft fur through my fingers. It's not difficult to get an emotional support pet like my fur-baby Pessa. All you need is a letter from your psychiatrist which is free to obtain. My girl kisses my tears and always seems to know when i'm upset and won't leave my side when I am. She does silly things to try and make me smile like when she played dead on her back in her crate when I got out of the shower which made me look at her like "what the hell are you doing?" and laugh a bit while shaking my head. She's always roughing up our family dog Rilow. They play from dog up to dog down. My son likes to claim that she's his baby girl. I'm glad they love each other even though occasionally she'll go hide under the couch when he tries to catch her.




No comments:

Post a Comment