Sunday, June 25, 2017

Maybe It Wasn't Mania After all

Maybe It Wasn't Mania After all


Either my Mania is back or I just had a down point for a couple of days. I was doing dishes every day but then yesterday I went on another cleaning binge. I did the dishes and then had my four cups of coffee. I had made beds, washed laundry, bathed my son, folded all the clean laundry except for my brother's stuff (He can do it his damn self!) I put away toys and cleaned up the living room. I cleaned up the kitchen. I then put all the laundry that was folded away. I did some light reading yesterday and this morning I did the dishes before having some coffee. Whatever this is, i'm glad it's back! I felt very weighed down for the last couple of days and it wasn't pleasant at all. I was very disgusted with myself honestly. So i'm glad it's back. Today my to-do list involves showering, straightening up toys and the living room, and washing dishes. I think with the right motivation I can accomplish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment