Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Not So Bright Eyed And Bushy Tailed

Not So Bright Eyed And Bushy Tailed


I didn't go to sleep until about 1 A.M in the morning. My alarm went off at 6 A.M so i'm running off of 5 hours of sleep. I didn't wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as I would have if I were having a Manic episode. I woke up confused as to how long my alarm had been sounding. I got dressed and made my bed. I'm not sure whether or not I remembered to take my morning meds. I went downstairs and let my dog out for about 20 minutes having to sit out there to make sure she actually did her business otherwise she would just bark at the door until I let her in. I unloaded the dishwasher and washed a few items by hand. I made coffee not knowing there wasn't any milk for it. I also cleaned up the kitchen a little bit since I had nothing to do so early in the morning. I ran the dishwasher late last night while I was feeling completely restless. I read about half a chapter of my book while drinking my coffee black desperate for a pick-me-up. It worked though.

I left the house at my usual time of 7:55 A.M. to commute to work. I went without another cup until 11:20 A.M. so I think i'm doing pretty well considering. When I get home i'm going to have to find myself something to do to stay productive. Perhaps I will organize my shoes underneath my bed and sweep up my bedroom. I hope tonight I will get a full night's rest and not have a reenactment of last night because that would suck. At least i'm happy to get an early start. I used to set my alarm for 6:45, then it went to 6:30, then 6:15, now it's at 6 on the dot! I don't feel I really need to wake up any earlier than that. I suppose I should take the time in the morning to shower up before work. I usually shower in the evening. That's just something I could think about I suppose. Anyway I hope you all are having a great day! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment