Sunday, June 4, 2017

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures


We all have guilty pleasures but to what extreme? Music wise my guilty pleasure would have to be 2007's Hairspray musical original motion picture soundtrack. It gets me up singing and dancing every time I listen to it including on my phone with my earbuds in public. I always loved John Travolta, Zac Efron, and Queen Latifah but Michelle Pfeiffer and James Marsden pleasantly surprised me also. It's a phenomenal soundtrack, in fact i'm listening to it while writing this entry.Who doesn't like an innocent Zac Efron playing Link who is probably my favorite character but i'm getting off topic here.



Another guilty pleasure/obsession of mine would be the tv show Deadly Possessions with Ghost Adventures host Zack Bagans. I'm not crazy about Ghost Adventures. It couldn't be any less dodgy. I was hospitalized last month and discovered his other show. The episode included many haunted items and one called out to me. "The Crying Boy" portrait which won't burn as it caused many fires whenever it's owner thought ill of it. I became obsessed with this portrait it's the most beautiful portrait I've seen and am determined to get a print to call my own.



Another guilty pleasure of mine which is of a food variety is Fettuccine Alfredo. I'm not sure why I love it so much but I always tend to want it and in large portions. It's my ultimate comfort food. It's cheesy and possesses and olive oily taste it's amazing with grilled chicken and vegetables or alone with it's ultimately cheesy goodness.




Guilty pleasure movie would probably be Letters To Juliet i'm not a believer of anything "true love" but this movie gets me every time I watch it. I suppose it's a good thing I haven't watched it in a while being so cynical and all. Another one is Chocolat starring Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche some of the scenes annoy me to no end but I still have to watch it damn near weekly to get my fix. It is another romance so it's a tad ironic that I would love it so much.




I let the skeletons out of my closet to give you a little more insight into what makes me...me. What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment