Thursday, August 24, 2017

March Freedom

March Freedom



In March I will be freed of most of my debt. At Least my Credit Card debt. I still have to pay off the amounts for my braces and my purchases I have made from Dell. It's great to know that soon you'll be liberated of these chains. I had my budget spreadsheet fully organized now listing all my payments and when I will make them, how much I've paid in the month, how much I owe, and the amount i'm allowed.

My Chase card I had gotten two years ago. If I can stop buying expensive shit, I will have that paid off on March 16th of next year. It's about time too. I had it paid off last year but my impulsive ass had to keep spending on stupid shit. I hate the way I am but luckily i'm good at making payments always on time. Which at least is the one good thing.

I had gotten a Capital One card recently and like the other, that is near depleted too. Another portal for expensive shopping and I have to use it to buy some things on Monday after I make a payment. I have to buy a bike lock, an outfit for my son, K-Cups for my Kuerig, as well as non-dairy powder creamer for my coffee and nail polish remover. The card site said after five on time payments my credit limit will increase. which will be paid off in December.

Then there's my Montgomery Wards card that i got sucked into by an online retailer. I've bought some stupid shit on there such as a wading pool my son never uses. I bought jewelry and a bluray/dvd combo player and also a Galaxy Tab 3 that is never used because it's slow as shit and was a total waste of money. I have been making my payments to Wards on time as well but I've had it for over a year. That will be paid off in March as well.

The only payments i'll have to make after that are my Braces payments and my payments to Dell for all the electronics I had purchased on there. I can honestly say i'm looking forward to the freedom of not having to pay off any more outstanding balances and can only hope I can get my credit score up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment