Saturday, July 8, 2017

A Productive Night

A Productive Night


I had only 2 cups of coffee tonight so I wouldn't have a reenactment of last night where I drank coffee to the point it made me Manic and buy a ton of books I couldn't afford. I washed all the dishes by hand, got them dried, and put away. I also had gotten my laundry into the wash and was relaxing while I watched Baseball. My laundry is now in the dryer for it's second run and i'm pretty wide awake.

Today has been a day full of good fortune. Am I talking about riches? no, I'm talking about getting way more done than I did yesterday. Today I had Walked a 4th mile to the drug-store to buy a few household necessities since at the moment, we don't have a working vehicle. The one that does work, my mother and sister took to Port Clinton, Ohio yesterday. I made my bed and got my son's bed set back on his bed and got that bed made also. I gave my son a bath, kept up on the dishes throughout the day. cleaned up the kitchen by doing dishes, wiping down counters, the island, and the stove and soaking the counter top mats. I took garbage out to the garage and enjoyed a couple cups of coffee while enjoying a baseball game while my clothes washed and dried.

Either tonight or tomorrow i'm going to give my dog a bath since she's been digging in trash a lot lately. I'm going to get my laundry done drying, folded, and put away and take a shower, I will also sweep up the kitchen floors. Perhaps i'll read a bit since I really have nothing else to do tonight that I can really think of other than those listed things.

I had a nice moment this evening though. My 16 year old foster brother cooked a frozen pizza and we talked sports while he, myself, and my son splurged on the slices of pizza and joked around while we all watched the last few innings of the game. It feels so good to get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment