Friday, July 14, 2017

Friends Forever


I am blessed to have many friends. Some at which I've never met in person. They come from all over from the states to England. I have been through so much with my friends especially boyfriends. My friends whom I refer to as sisters have always had my back and have dogged out quite a few of my exes on my Facebook page. I love them for it because it was absolutely hilarious! Some of my "sisters" live nearby whom I never get to see because we're always busy working or with our families. I have met them all over the internet. I met two of them on IMVU, one on tagged.com before it was perv nation, my best-est friend on the whisper confessional app, a few through mutual friends, and many throughout my Facebook experience. We've exchanged numbers and gifts. We've vented to one another and chatted about nothing for hours.

When I was pregnant with my youngest son, my good friend Lan and her husband James shipped me a baby care package full of socks, swaddling blankets, diapers, and a gag gift of a superhero rubber duck because of one of our conversations we've had about rubber duckies. I was always going to send them a bride and groom set but never got around to it (Sorry Lannypoo!). One of my friends was cleaning house and sent me a few of her books which was awesome! Perhaps we should be book pen-pals and write a letter to each other with a book for the other to read. That would be a neat idea. One of my best friends Travis even sent me a couple packs of a variety of flavored Sunflower seeds because i'm addicted to them! I still purchase one of the flavors he sent me because they're spicy and delicious.

We have laughed at stupidity often together and engaged in the most silliest conversations. I like feeling that these people I've yet to meet in person are like family to me. I am really blessed to know such amazing people who understand me and call me out on bullshit. None of them are afraid to say what is on their minds and I fully respect them for that. We are some bad ass bitches (and a couple guys too).

It's kind of funny. I used to not have female friends. I found it hard to find common ground being such a tomboy, outspoken, and sometimes awkward person. We never seemed to get along. Now most of my friends are female and that's plain old awesome! I love all my friends to death. I have been very fortunate to meet such fine and loyal people

No comments:

Post a Comment