Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hopes For A Better Day

Hopes For A Better Day


Yesterday I've dealt with cruelty from some of my birth relatives and a break-up, That previous night into early morning I was cleaning up my son's vomit. I ended yesterday with lunch at my 2nd favorite burrito place Qdoba and ordered a few things for myself to cheer myself up. Along with supportive words from friends which I always find comfort in.

Today I got up, drank my coffee, and headed to work. At one of the bus stops most of the men waited for all the women to board first which was a nice and appreciated gesture. It had made my day a little brighter. I'm at work now and i'm here until 2pm. It's food truck day and lately I've been ordering the Stuffed Grape Leaves. I don't know why, but i'm the only one in the office that likes them. It's a good amount for $5.00

A couple of my DVD sets shipped out and this morning I discovered two packages for me from Dell on the front porch. Must be the headset and laptop I ordered for my son. I can't wait for him to see his surprise. I kept it well hidden for when he asked me to buy him a laptop I kept telling him he's not getting no damn laptop even though I already secretly ordered one for him. He's a spoiled brat truly!

I have hopes that today is going to be a good day. I'll get to go home and unveil my son's surprises to him. His face will be priceless and i'll finally get my SIMS headphones back. Tomorrow's Friday and i'll have a 3 day weekend which i'm always thankful for so I will keep that in mind. I also discovered my favorite television show is actually still airing on a channel even though it's already on season 3. I added that to the DVR for me to enjoy and I also watched it's origin movie last night, Stargate. It was a great end to a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment