Friday, July 14, 2017

Cheating

Cheating


How do you know your significant other may be cheating? I've been cheated on plenty of times and also did my fare share of cheating in return which i'm not proud to admit but I don't hold any secrets. Can't even recall how many times my ex husband and I engaged in affairs and other acts of cheating. I was engaged to my ex and went to a going away hangout with a friend, a man she was into and his friend who turned out to be my junior high crush in 7th grade. One thing led to another and... I was disgusted with myself and my need for a man's attention. My fiance at the time was in the Navy and stationed in Hawaii. I longed for a man's touch since at that point our relationship was strictly online even though I was going to be moving in a couple days and my plane ticket was already purchased. Maybe I was nervous about it.

I showed many signs that I might be cheating. I get distant, I lie, I smile at my phone texting even when my significant other is sitting in the same room. I stay up late to engage in conversations with other men. I really make it obvious. I don't cheat anymore because i'm no longer miserable with a man. Also I guess you could say I peaked in my teenage years and it died down to not even having a sex drive or really being interested in men so in that case, cheating really isn't an issue.

What are the signs that your partner is cheating? There's the smell of another woman on him, he may start wearing cologne out of nowhere and claim he'll be late after work that night. He'll engage in his phone or computer in the late hours of the night, Men too also become distant from their partners. They'll make up excuses why they can't go out with you that evening and straight up lying. Sometimes they're rather slick in their affairs and you wouldn't even notice something is off. Others just generally suck at it and it's discovered within' a month.

Here's an example, My last ex boyfriend told me he was being faithful. Then I discovered he was moving.  He began acting distant and not texting me as much, He made up excuses as to why he couldn't see me that weekend. When I asked what was gonna happen when he moved he stated "Things will pretty much be as they are now" which was a crappy scenario. He barely texted, He was always "working" We barely ever saw each other. I had passed my breaking point and dumped him. A month after no contact my phone is blowing up with texts. He had put me in a group chat with all the other women he'd been cheating with and let the "hilarity" ensue. From one of the woman I found out he'd been leading a double life and that we were both his girlfriends at the same damn time. All I could think was "how? he's not even a decent lay!" which another replied he was fantastic in bed. I guess she had no sexual standards then.

My Ex husband was mostly a little more slick. I had caught a couple texts but his charming demeanor made me believe it was nothing and told her he loved his wife. which I later discovered a text saying "My wife was looking" This woman wanted a 3 some with her husband and mine. I have a 6th sense when something isn't right. I instantly got defensive and told the bitch off. Not that it really mattered, she wasn't the only one. At one point in our marriage I was stressing over a court battle as well as pregnant. I caught my husband on my step-mother's computer telling another woman he wished he could be holding her. I should have made that the last straw from the get go.I should have just said "fuck you, you can go back to Hawaii alone" I kept taking him back thinking he could change which is the same for most women.

We have this thing that we can be too trusting and forgiving. At some point enough has to be enough! We don't deserve to be played by men who have no respect for us and who obviously don't really care for us all that much. We deserve to have an honest and faithful partner. so If you've ever been cheating on and you think of staying, don't they don't change as for thinking about cheating, don't put your needs before your partners. You think you're slick enough for them not to find out. I assure you, at some point, they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment