Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Way You Changed Me A Poem

The Way You Changed Me

A Poem


Ex-Husband, All I can say is I despise you,
Your abusiveness was all too true.
You lied and you have cheated on me,
But I can finally say I've been set free.
You were an extremely abusive prick,
and when I look at you now it makes me sick.
I was in tangled in your charming act,
but you choked me out which was a horrible tact.
You tricked me into falling for you but that was a joke,
We had a child and lies you had spoke.
You try to replace me with your new women.
when he realizes the truth, you won't be forgiven.
I am no longer that weak little girl,
I have grown stronger not in your whirl.
I know the signs now and what to avoid,
I can only guess you're actually unemployed.
I almost feel sorry for the sad girls you trick,
eventually they'll find out you're really a dick.
You are a womanizer at best,
there is a hate for you deep down in my chest.
The way you mistreated my sons,
I hope you will meet your fate with guns.
I could never hate as much as I hate you,
That I can guarantee to be true.
You will come back to me if it doesn't work out,
but you'll fool me no more for that's not what i'm about.
To every single word, a thorn in my side,
think of you, I will no longer bide.
To myself I must stay strong,
for being with you, it would be wrong.
I will never, ever, want you back,
even if self-respect I completely lack.
I hope you die the way your father did,
abused the wrong daddy's girl and hid.
Really this is all I can say,
I hope karma gets you one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment