Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Jealousy

Jealousy


I have been jealous of my sister for a very long time, probably ever since I entered my teenage years. She always seemed to be the favorite and the most up and coming of the family. She had cute boyfriends, a promising job that she excelled at, My parents pride. I'm pretty much the black sheep of my family. It is obvious that my parents don't favor me at all. My sister gets away with way more than I do and I try to confront my parents about it but they claim she isn't the favorite.

Let me give a couple examples. First enough she can say anything she wants to me and my foster brothers and no one bats an eye. If I were to try to control my foster brother's behaviors my parents will say "We're the primary adults here we'll take care of it" My sister tends to be kind of a bitch and my foster brothers don't like her very much because of it. I treat my oldest foster brother who is 16 as my equal. I engage in mature conversations with him and express pride in the things he does for me like give my son time at the playground or let him on his personal computer. He loves to play with my son and he's even said once in a joking manner "that's MY son" Alas this topic isn't about my foster brother.

Another example is my sister gets away with murder. She can go to our vacation home alone while needing a ride there and back because she doesn't drive leaving her kid to be taken care of by everyone else. This kid has a silver spoon in his mouth I swear to God. She will also extend her stays. It's all "oh, i'll be home this day" then when that day comes "Oh, can I stay a day or two longer?" She had gotten mad at me for expecting people to watch my kid so I can go places. My sister has to go just about everywhere my mom goes. To the store, to the bank, even to the summer home. Might I add the summer home is about a 1 hour 45 minute drive one way.

She often talks trash about me and criticizes me constantly. When I say one bad thing about her I get yelled at. This is a true story. When me and my mom got into a fight I said "I know, Mary's your favorite especially since she's up your butt all the time. Whenever I see her it's all "Where's mom?" "who's mom talking to?" Like damn sis, get off her case! I don't get invited anywhere. I go to work and go home. That's the extent of my travel or outings unless I walk my ass to where I want to go or take a bus 80% of the time except for most doctor's appointments.

Since I became more or less extremely productive, my dad hasn't been getting on my case much anymore and tends to open up to me as well as I to him. I once told him how my sister tends to be money hungry because she has gotten on me about my child support payments quite a few time including the other day when I got scammed. She was worried I wasn't gonna pay it that month. Why should she worry? because she gets that money for her son who is biologically mine.

She doesn't have a job anymore and lives off disability that she doesn't even need anymore. She is more than able to hold a job, she's just gotten lazy and comfortable living off the Government. I have a job, I'm productive now and I don't even drink anymore while my sister sits around watching TV on her ass all day or reads. She's a binge drinker and when she drinks she gets mean and demanding not caring who it affects. Yet, She's still the favorite. My mom seems to be blinded by her favoritism of my sister she doesn't see that my sister isn't perfect. Or will enable and make up excuses for her when she's being a cunt. She's quick to defend my sister in any and all circumstances but will let lose the pack of wolves on me.

It's just not right and my best friend damn well knows what's really going on and it infuriates her to the max. Why can't I get some slack? My mom now yells at me for finishing the dishes when she was no where near them by assuming I did them by hand when in reality I loaded the dishwasher. She yells at me when I say anything bad about my sister when I occasionally hear them both criticizing and trash talking me. No matter how hard I try to please my mom it's just never enough for her. I honestly stopped giving a shit what my sister says to me but I will call her out on her bullshit and confront her when I hear her talking shit behind my back. She does that to everyone yet she's still this perfect daughter.

I have no idea why I can't just get over it. My mom and I were so close for years and then at some point it just disappeared. My mom often gets mad that I confide in my father more these days and that our relationship has improved. My dad will occasionally defend me to my mom and my mom will yell at him even more. I should at least have one person on my side through all this bullshit that goes on. my sister gets all the love, where's mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment