Friday, July 28, 2017

Turned Out For The Best

Turned Out For The Best


Everything managed to sort itself out. I did get the money back from the scam even though I didn't notice and went to the bank to figure it out. I had money to put on my credit card and had not concluded where it had came from. I was able to make a few purchases, My favorite tv show Stargate SG-1 seasons 1-4 out of 10, and a the novel Horns by Joe Hill which I've already read once but have been eager to read again.

I had to pay overdrawn funds in my checking account but figured out how to pay that money back as well as milking my braces fund to discover I had about $36.00 extra dollars I could spend. I bought a couple Monster energy drinks, Reese's for my son, and a small pack of Extreme Sour Sour Patch Kids for myself. I also spent 2 dollars on DVDs from the library that were on sale for $0.50 each.

Turns out, I will be getting my braces on the 8th of August instead of after the 18th and I can pay cash for the down payment. I've been taking out my payment money and keeping it in an envelope so I know not to spend it. I no longer use my savings account due to all the fees they charge. I am excited to be getting my smile renovated so to speak. It'll be painful at first, but worth it at the end. As they say, no pain no gain!

The last thing that needs to go right is getting a job interview at the local library as a Circulation Assistant. There were 75 applicants so my hope is all near dead. I call and don't get a returned call or an answer from the Human Resources Department. I suppose I should just keep my fingers crossed for the best outcome with that.

The best thing to happen is that it is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend coming up. I hope I can get some reading done and triumph over the never ending laundry in hopes to maintain my productivity. I have been slacking lately. My aunt is also providing my family with dinner tomorrow. It would be really nice to see her since she and I have grown closer.

I have high hopes that this weekend will be a good one. I'll get to stay up late, sleep in late, and there shouldn't be much trouble from my son since his laptop and headphones came in the mail the evening before yesterday. Even though I didn't discover it until the next morning as I was heading out to work. I got that set up for him as soon as I got home. Got all the programs he wanted installed on it aside from Minecraft which he's not getting anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment